002 how i do it

好吧,我们现在处于项目 13 中,现在我们需要设置运行时屏幕。
All right we are in Project 13 and now we need to set up our runtime screen.

我们别玩儿了。
Let's not play around.

让我们开始吧。
Let's get right to it.

右键单击屏幕并插入,我将给出运行时间的描述,我将设置 600 的高度以配合我们的 700 智慧,然后单击“确定”。
Right click on screens and insert I'll give this a description of run time and I'll set the height of 600 to go with our 700 wit hit OK on that.

这是我们的新屏幕。
And there's our new screen.

然后让我们继续复制这里的所有内容并将其放下,然后将其推到对齐位置,我就直接跳到这里。
And then let's go ahead and just copy everything from here and drop it down and then nudge it into alignment and I'm just jump in right in here.

我现在正忙着,甚至没有玩过游戏,我正准备创建一个运行时屏幕。
I'm I'm on a roll slummed not even playing right now I'm just ready to create a runtime screen.

我们已经做好了标签,然后我们需要为此设置一些导航。
We've got our label good and then we need to set up some navigation into this.

我将继续关闭一些额外的窗口,我现在真的只想看看我的屏幕,然后我们需要保存这个屏幕,所以让我们点击 Savol 并屏幕五。
And I'm just going to go ahead and close some of these extra windows that I've got I really only want to look at my screens right now and then we're going to need to save this screen so let's click on Savol and screen five.

我们将其保存为运行时。
We'll save that as runtime.

完美,现在我们可以返回欢迎屏幕并设置一些导航。
Perfect and now we can go back to our welcome's screen and let's set some navigation.

因此,该按钮将打开运行时,我们可以返回按钮属性并更改其标题。
So this button is going to open run time and we can go back to our button properties and change the caption on that as well.

关闭。
Close out.

现在我们有一个按钮可以进入运行时间。
Now we've got a button to get to run time.

因此,让我们以 H-L 方式将其粘贴到此处并替换我们的第三个按钮。
So let's go into our H-L way paste it there and replace our third button.

好的。
Good.

我们将进入粘贴在那里的安全性,并再次替换我们的第三个按钮并返回到运行时。
We'll go into security pasted there and once again replace out our third button and back into runtime.

我认为我们需要在这里添加欢迎按钮。
And I think we're going to need our welcome button in here.

因此,让我们继续复制该内容并将其粘贴到那里。
So let's go ahead and copy that and paste it right there.

我将删除第三个按钮,并将所有这些按钮滑到右侧,然后将我的欢迎按钮放在第一位。
I'm going to delete the third button and slide all of these over here to the right and put my welcome button down into the first place.

好的。
OK.

现在我认为我们已经掌握了基础知识。
So now I think we've got the basics here.

我们可以继续去掉这两个按钮。
We can go ahead and get rid of both of those buttons.

实际上我认为我们会去掉其中一个按钮。
Actually I think we'll get rid of one of those buttons.

我们会抓住停止按钮,因为我想我会想用它作为重置。
We'll hang onto the stop button cause I think I'm going to want to use that as a reset.

但我确实知道我们可以摆脱这些图形,我可能会保留其中一个标签,然后我将继续将其更改为我们的仪表。
But I do know that we can get rid of these graphics and I might just hang onto one of those labels and I'm just going to go ahead and change that to our meter.

创建副本的衣服,我会将其更改为周期盘点。
Clothes that create a copy and I'll change this one to cycle count.

现在这应该是一个好的开始。
Now that should be a good start.

这个停止按钮。
This stop button.

我将继续删除该标签,以便我记得稍后更改它。
I'm going to go ahead and delete that tag so that I remember to change it later.

然后对于配置,我只是将其更改为重置,但我将保留这些颜色相同,因为这些颜色很好。
And then for configuration I'm just going to change this to say reset but I will leave those colors the same because those colors are good.

这就是我想要的按钮的样子。
That's kind of what I want this button to look like.

现在还可以。
That's OK for now.

我需要设置很多标签,所以如果我没有记错的话,那将是一二三四五六之类的七个标签。
I'm going to need to set up a lot of tags so if I'm not mistaken that would be one two three four five six something like seven tags.

因此,让我们进入全局,我们可以最小化系统标签。
So let's go into global and we can minimize the system tags.

我现在不想看到这个并感到困惑。
I'm not trying to look at that right now and get confused.

我将进入数据表视图,然后开始创建其中一些标签。
I'll just go into the data sheet view and let's start creating some of these tags.

所以我将使用 h m s c c s 前缀,我想发音,因为听起来我在说性 h m m y n s。
So I'm going to use the prefix of h m s c c s and I'd like to pronounce that because it sounds like I'm saying sex h m m y n s.

非常好。
Very good.

H 他 h r s x1,然后 h m 下划线 H R S x 1000。
H him h r s x1 and then h m underscore H R S x 1000.

因此,几个小时乘以一小时乘以一千分钟和几秒,然后我将进行周期计数,然后我需要按下按钮,我需要 P.B.
So hours times one hour's times a thousand minutes and seconds and then I am going to have cycle count then I need to push buttons I need P.B.

h m 重置然后我需要 P.B.
h m reset and then I need P.B.

CC重置。
CC reset.

当我更改这两个布尔值时,下面的两个布尔值和所有其余的都可以保留为整数。
And those bottom two when I change those two booleans and all the rest of those can stay as integers.

就这样吧。
So just like that.

我已经定义了所有标签。
I've got all of my tags defined.

现在我只需要进入我的通讯驱动程序并解决它们。
Now I just need to come into my comm driver and get them addressed.

因此,向右向下滚动,我们正在查看系统标签。
So scroll right down here and we're looking at system tags.

我们想要查看项目标签。
We want to be looking at project tags.

所以我们必须按下我们需要引入的按钮,然后我们需要一些整数。
So we've got to push buttons that we need to bring in got them and then we need a few integers.

那么让我们只讨论整数。
So let's just go into integers.

我们需要第一个计时表、第二个计时表、第三个计时表、第四个计时表,然后我们需要循环计数,让我们仔细检查该列表,它看起来像是所有内容都存在并已计算在内。
We need our first hour meter second hour meter third hour meter fourth hour meter and then we need our cycle count and let's just double check that list it looks like everything's present and accounted for.

那么我们的周期计数值是多少?
So what is our cycle count value.

让我们进入反冲洗并一直下降到底部,如图 7 8 所示。
Let's go into backwash and drop all the way down to the bottom that looks like in 7 8.

所以我就在那里输入它。
So I'll just type that in there.

当我在这里时,我将继续重置循环计数,按钮是 B-3 6 3。
And while I'm in here I'll go ahead and get my reset for the cycle count and that push button is B-3 6 3.

所以就在那里吧。
So get that right there.

当我们重置时,树懒会寻找重置仪表的信息。
And while we're doing reset Sloth's look for the reset for our meter.

所以我认为这就是这个梯子的底部,右边有 3 6 9,我们很快就能完成这些事情。
So I think that's all the way down at the bottom of this ladder and right there be 3 6 9 and we are getting through these things pretty quick.

那么让我们看看我们的秒,我们的秒在 7 9 中,而那些在 10 11 和 12 中。
So let's look at our seconds and our seconds is in 7 9 and those run up 10 11 and 12.

完美的。
Perfect.

这样就更容易了。
So that makes it even easier.

因此,有 7 个煤和 9、10、11 和 12。
So in seven coal and 9 10 11 and 12.

就像这样,我们已经创建了所有标签,准备好滚动。
And just like that we've got all of our tags created ready to roll.

因此,我将继续保存所有内容,然后关闭当时打开的两个额外窗口。
So I'm going to go ahead and save all and then I'm going to close those two extra windows that I had opened then.

让我们看一下我们的符号库,因为我想我想将它们显示为某种非常酷的指示器。
Let's take a look at our symbol's library because I think I would like to display these as some kind of really cool looking indicator.

是的,我喜欢其中一些。
Yeah I like some of these.

我想你知道我想要什么蓝色和白色。
And I think you know what I'm going for the blue and white.

因此,我将双击这个蓝色和白色的,然后将其放在此处并获取小数。
So I'm going to double click on this blue and white one and let's just drop that down here and for decimals.

我认为可以肯定地说我们不会在此使用任何小数点。
I think it's safe to say we're not going to use any decimal points on this.

然后对于我们的模拟值,让我们继续使用数千个小时,我将取消其大小的链接,因为我知道我会希望它比实际值小一点,因为这有点像大得令人讨厌。
And then for our analog value let's go ahead and use our thousands of hours and I'm going to unlink the size of this because I know I'm going to want that to be a little bit smaller than what it is because that's kind of obnoxiously big.

所以让我们带上它吧。
So let's kind of bring it.

我不认为这个尺寸太大。
I don't think that's too big of a size.

我们就在那里尝试一下。
Let's try that right there.

然后我将继续运行这个东西,看看它显示时是什么样子。
And then I'm just going to go ahead and run this thing to see what it looks like when it displays.

在我对此太过深入并忘乎所以之前。
Before I get too far into this and to carried away.

让我们确保这些数字确实出现并且看起来不错。
Let's just make sure that the numbers actually appear and it looks like something good.

我们现在在线吗?
Are we online right now.

看起来我们在线,但我没有看到其中显示任何内容,因此这可能是那些不想真正很好地播放且大小正确的控件之一。
It looks like we are online but I'm not seeing anything displaying in there so this might be one of those controls that just doesn't want to really play very nicely and size correctly.

那么我们怎样才能做到这一点呢?
So how can we do that.

让我们看看这是否是我们可以编辑的内容。
Let's see if this is something that we can edit.

好的。
All right.

看起来不错。
That looks good.

我们可以在这里修改我们的字体吗?
And can we modify our font on here.

让我们转到字幕字体,我们将其一直设置为 48。
Let's go to caption fonts and we do that thing set all the way up to 48.

让我们尝试将其降低到类似的值,我认为 18 应该非常适合我们现有的盒子。
Let's try bumping that down to something like I think 18 ought to fit pretty nicely in the box we've got.

所以让我们点击“确定”。
So let's hit OK.

我们可以离开那里。
And we can close out of there.

让我们关闭我是否要保存该符号。
And let's close out of the symbol do I want to save it.

是的。
Yes.

打。
Hit.

好的。
OK.

好吧,这样看起来可能会显示得更好一些。
All right so that looks like it might display a little better.

让我们运行并找出答案。
Let's hit run and find out.

哦。
Oh.

看起来真不错。
That looks real nice.

我喜欢。
I like that.

出色的。
Excellent.

所以我认为我们现在可以把这个东西的其余部分构建起来。
So I think we can get the rest of this thing built at this point.

好吧,我首先要复印一份。
Well I'm going to start by making a copy of this.

我们的仪表标签和我实际上要把这个标签放大一点,所以无论是什么,都是十四点。
Our meter label and I'm actually going to make this one a little bit larger so whatever that is that's fourteen point.

让我们继续将其提高到十八点。
Let's go ahead and bump that up to eighteen point.

看起来还不错。
That doesn't look too bad.

所以这将更像是一个标题,然后这个将是一个较小的标签,告诉盒子里到底有什么。
So that's going to be more of a heading and then this one is going to be a smaller label telling what's actually in the box.

这将需要几个小时,然后将有 1000 次可以工作,我将创建另一个这样的次数。
And this is going to be hours and then there's going to be times 1000 that will work and I'm going to create another one of those.

就在它下面。
Right below it.

而这将需要几个小时才能再创建一个。
And that's going to be hours times one create one more.

这将是我们的会议记录。
This is going to be our minutes.

好的。
Good.

然后再来一个,这就是我们的秒了。
And then one more of those and this will be our seconds.

当我们创建这些时,我们知道我们还需要另一个用于我们的背垫圈,所以我们不妨现在就继续创建它。
And while we're creating these we know we're also going to need another one for our back washers so we might as well just go ahead and create it now.

现在让我们开始放置一些这样的东西。
Now let's start lay in some of this stuff out.

因此,我将复制该内容,并在其下方粘贴更多内容,因为我们知道我们将需要其中四个的堆栈,并且由于我正在创建这些内容,因此我将继续创建一个更多的是为了我的强烈反对。
So I'm going to copy that and I'm going to paste a couple more below it because we know we're going to want a stack of four of these and since I'm creating those I'll go ahead and create one more for my backlashes.

然后让我们继续将它们连接起来。
And then let's go ahead and just link these up.

所以这将是我的小时乘以一分钟,然后我们当然会将其设置为秒,这样我们就不会忘记稍后再做。
So that's going to be my hours times one that's going to be my minutes and then we'll set this one up as the seconds of course and just so we don't forget to do it later.

当我们的周期计数达到“OK”时,我们将进行设置。
We'll set that one up as our cycle count hit OK.

然后让我们尝试将这些标签放在它们该放的地方。
And then let's try to put these labels kind of up where they go.

看起来还不错。
That doesn't look too bad.

哦耶。
Oh yeah.

这些排列得很好。
These are lining up pretty nicely.

我对此很满意。
I'm happy with that.

当我暂时解决这些问题时,我认为我什至不必再回来调整这些内容。
I don't think I'll even have to come back in and tweak these later on when I get this stuff out of the way for the time being.

让我们尝试将其提高一点。
And let's try to just bump that up a little bit.

那里可能没问题。
That's probably fine right there.

我们希望确保这是在同一条线上。
And we want to make sure that's kind of on the same line.

让我们把它拉远一点。
Let's pull that over pretty far.

我认为这就是我们想要的。
And I think that's about where we want it.

现在我们已经把所有的东西都放在一起了,我还需要把这个人放大,所以让我们把字体改为 20。
Now we've got all that put together and this guy I need to bump up as well so let's change that font up to 20.

好的。
OK.

我们会把它放在这里。
And we'll put that right up here.

我认为这很合适。
I think that fits nicely.

然后我们需要进行几次重置,所以我将继续进行第二次重置。
And then we need a couple of resets so I'll go ahead and just make a second one of those.

将它们并排放置,我将把它们放在这个级别上。
Put those side by side and I'll bring them right down here on this level.

让我们尝试将它们的大小稍微调整一下,使它们与这些控件的大小大致相同,或者至少小一点。
Let's try to kind of size those up a little bit and get those to be about the same size as these controls or at least maybe a little bit smaller.

美好的。
Fine.

那应该有效。
That should work.

让我们继续以同样的方式缩小这个。
Let's go ahead and just shrink this one the same way.

我会将这些放在那个水平上。
And I will put those right about on that level.

我想我需要另一个矩形。
I think I'm going to need another rectangle.

因此,让我们转到 Grafix 矩形,我将在此处放置一个蓝色矩形并将其发送到后面。
So let's go up to Grafix rectangle and I'll drop a blue rectangle right here and send that to the back.

而且我并没有把它一直发送到后面。
And I didn't send it all the way to the back.

我们开始吧。
There we go.

这就是稍微削减一点。
That's trim that down a little bit.

好的。
Good.

然后我将在这里复制我的两个标签,让我们尝试将其放到我们可以实际使用它的地方。
And then I will copy my two labels here and let's try to get this over here somewhere where we can actually work with it.

让我们更改这个字体并将其减小到大约 14,然后对另一个字体执行相同的操作。
And let's change the font on this one and bring that down to about 14 and let's do the same for the other one.

所以我们就去那里穿衣服。
So there we go clothes out there.

这将是我们仪表的重置。
And here's going to be our reset for our meter.

这是用于背部清洗的,我们可以将其缩小。
This one for back washes and we can just shrink that down.

现在让我们确保我们已经将这些链接起来。
And now let's make sure that we've got these linked.

因此,让我们进入布尔值,这将是仪表重置的按钮。
So let's go into our booleans and this is going to be our push button for our meter reset.

关闭这将是我们的反冲洗重置按钮。
Close out this is going to be our push button for backwash reset.

我们就这样吧。
And there we go.

那我们就可以结束了。
We can close out then.

我也想对这些按钮进行安全保护。
I want to put security on these buttons as well.

所以这些的安全性将是两个。
So the security for these is going to be two.

这意味着您必须有经理或 OEM 才能访问这些内容。
And that means you've got to have a manager or an OEM to access those.

我们可以关闭它。
We can close that.

我想我要在屏幕上再做一个小凸起。
And I think I'm going to make one more little bump on the screen.

我想我会把所有这些东西都向下移动几下,就像那样,我什至可能会向上移动一点,只是为了得到它。
I think I'm going to move all of this stuff down a couple of clicks just like that and I might even move this up a little bit just to kind of get it.

哇。
Wow.

你知道吗。
You know what.

我想我会把它放在那里。
I think I'll put it about right there.

如果有什么的话,也许我会尝试调整它的大小,以便它与右侧的所有内容对齐得更干净一些。
And if anything maybe I'll try to resize this so that it lines up a little bit cleaner with everything to the right there.

我想我这里有一个看起来不错的反冲洗屏幕,我会继续使用它。
I think I've got a decent looking backwash screen here and I'm going to roll with that.

那么让我们继续前进并在这里休息一下。
So let's go ahead and break here.

我的运行时屏幕草稿将在下一堂课中弹出,并对其进行测试,看看是否有效。
Call that ad my draft of the runtime screen will pop in in the next lecture and test it out and see if any of it works.

所以直到那时。
So until then.

干杯
Cheers